The Journey’s Coming To An End

Hey, there bloggers. Welcome back. Today I'm going to be talking about this whole process and wrapping it up. I'm so grateful for the people who stuck their necks out to help in this project. In full honesty, this wasn't as easy as I thought. I know I'm not the best when it comes to filming which seriously did stress me out at some point. Things weren't going the way we planned. When it came to recording, little issues came out and some people weren't always in the best mood. It was more difficult to get some people to cooperate. Many weren't as truthful when it came to scheduling so finding a time was pretty rough when we found out we had to refilm some clips. When it comes to the settings, it worked out great. The vivid colors and dynamic scenery further elevated the visual appeal of our film. Yes, the beach was windy and the audio was stressful to fix but the backgrounds set the idea. I changed the brightness and contrast of our clips along with some other options. This created a more clear video. We didn't want the videos to be very cool-toned or give off a greyish tone. My storage did end up giving me some trouble but after deleting things, I could download our video and edit correctly. Some clips might be a little cheesy but it gives a good laugh even though the ending was so abrupt. The point of the opening sequence wasn't a "trailer" or an "ending" which confused some people. The best way I could explain it was that it reminded me of "pilot" for a show in a sense. Our ending wasn't meant to look like a complete ending. It was filmed that way to question what will happen next. Will Dalilah ever see him again? Would Noah come back soon? Would they contact each other in some way? Overall, this was still a great experience and taught me a lot more than I thought. That's it for now and come back for our final result!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning Blog: Scripts

Planning Blog: Location, Participants, Health, Schedule