Filming the Dates

 Hey, there bloggers! Welcome back. I've got an update. Noah, Dalilah, Stella, and I decided to meet up to film date scenes. The girls met up at Stella's house to get ready after school. We decided to film a retake of the letter scene because the angles looked off and didn't line up correctly. Dalilah had a hard time at first keeping a straight face but it eventually worked out towards the end. At least for the most part. After a while, we got everything to look the way we wanted. When Noah came, I sat out with him so that we could record him reading the note. The reason for that was so I could use his voice and create a voiceover that we could play, as Dalilah would read. I went onto Capcut quick and checked to see if there were any effects I could put river his voice. If I didn't find anything, It would've sounded very choppy and wouldn't fit whatsoever. I used the "Cave" effect and it sounded so much better. Once we finished with that, we packed a couple changes of clothes for the two and headed off. As they walked around, we took little videos to catch them when they weren't paying attention. Since they're an actual couple, it looked a lot more genuine and it wasn't as awkward. Stella and I had them go and change clothes a couple of times to portray different days. We forgot to film them getting ice cream but we did remember their dinner for "their last night together" which Dalilah wasn't aware of then. We think it turned out well and right as I got home, I started editing. My only issue was that I didn't have the space to re-record anything anymore or have anyone send me any videos so we had to work with what we had. I still think that with a bit of editing, it all went great. That's it for now! Stay tuned for the next update!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning Blog: Scripts

Planning Blog: Location, Participants, Health, Schedule