Beginning The Editing Process

Hey everyone! Welcome back to the blog! Today, I'll be discussing the initial editing process for our Final Task. After gathering all the footage from my group members, I organized it into one album and imported it into our editing app. Before diving into title designing, I focused on creating rough edits to ensure a cohesive draft of the Final Task. This involved eliminating bloopers, poor quality clips, and unnecessary footage. Once the rough draft was complete, I began learning how to incorporate effects. Despite initially struggling and watching numerous tutorials, I gradually improved my editing skills. Although there's still more editing to be done and additional parts to film, I'm determined to continue learning and refining my techniques. Experimenting with the editing tools was challenging, but each attempt brought me closer to mastery. As I familiarized myself with the software, I discovered new ways to enhance the footage. The process of refining the rough draft required careful attention to detail and patience. Fortunately, with perseverance, I made significant progress. Collaborating with my group members allowed us to address any inconsistencies in the footage. We worked together to ensure a seamless transition between scenes. Despite the initial hurdles, I found satisfaction in seeing the project take shape. Learning through trial and error was an integral part of the journey. With each edit, I gained confidence in my abilities. The feedback from peers provided valuable insights for further improvement. As I continue honing my editing skills, I look forward to the final outcome. Stay tuned for more updates on our progress. Thank you for following along with our journey! See you guys soon!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning Blog: Scripts

Planning Blog: Location, Participants, Health, Schedule